AnyIT is Training at Chartec!
What is Academy?
The CharTec Academy is a two-day comprehensive MSP training event for CharTec Partners to attend a variety of business enhancement training sessions designed to accelerate the success of their companies. From best practices in MSP sales and business operations to specific technical learning labs to HR and Accounting, CharTec offers sessions for every person in every department of your MSP. A sampling of sessions you can attend include:
- Revamping Your Sales Presentation to Create the Close
- Sales Secrets and Uncovering Untapped Revenue
- Finding and Motivating the Right Employees for Your MSP
- Best Practices on RMM Deployment, Automation, Alerting, and Monitoring
- The Art of Ticket Triage and Service Management Using ConnectWise™
- Easily Onboarding New MS Clients
- How to Perform the Best Network Discovery
- Creating and Tracking Marketing ROI through ConnectWise™
What Makes Academy Different
Unlike other events that are at a hotel or convention center, CharTec designed and built the largest MSP training facility in North America, where you get VIP access to each department at a real-time, working MSP. This access allows you to see how the training you receive can play out in real life. Academy trainings take place on site at our own MSP, ARRC Technology — a 20-year-old award-winning, multimillion dollar master MSP practice listed four times on the INC 500/5000. Take a moment and talk to our technical, marketing, and sales teams to learn tips and tricks and best practices. Grab a coffee, pull up a chair, and ask us your questions. No staff member is off limits.
- Private Gym
- Massage Therapists
- Excellent Cuisine
- Keys to the Castle
- Peer Groups
- Certified Prometric and Pearson Vue Testing Center